Why Choose Us?
Why Is The BlueBallRoom Dance Studio and Club Different?
- The only studio that provides FREE Floortime Practice for its Private Lesson Members.
- The only studio that provides FREE ClubDance Practice Parties with FREE refreshments to its
Private Lesson Members two to three times per month.
- We provide a FREE weekly Ballroom-Stretch Exercise Class for all our Private Lesson Members to help you stay in shape.
- The only studio with two separate ballrooms where you can hear your music as you learn.
- Our instructors attend the Dance Parties and dance with the students to help them learn and practice.
- We are a family - all our instructors are employees of the studio. They work together for a common goal, not independently.
- Gentelmen Dance Hosts are provided at Dance Parties - so everyone gets to dance.
- The studio is real, full-time operation with a business license that operates in a fixed location.
- The instructors are covered by workman's compensation, unemployment insurance and the studio liability policy. They pay taxes - just like you.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Our dancefloor is comprised of the finest hardwood maple on a laser-leveled floating and sprung subfloor to protect your legs and those of our staff.
- We have an ongoing program - not one that stops and starts every couple of weeks while you forget what you have learned.
- We don't believe in back-to-back beginner and intermediate group classes that offer price breaks to encourage a person to attend a class that is not correct for their dance level. It only confuses the student and holds the rest of the class back.
- We pay licensing rights for the music we play.
- Our sound system is the highest quality with speakers throughout the room in the ceiling. This creates a music level that is enjoyably the same from one end of the room to the other.
- We teach from a proven curriculum and track the progress of each student.
- Our staff works together; private lesson material and group class material complement the learning process for the best value and progress for the student.
- We support our community - see the list below.
► Our Mission:
"To bring the joy of social dancing to anyone that wants to learn and to make every student look like a natural born dancer."
► We Support our Community - see this partial list of Charitable Organizations in and around Delaware that have benefitted from the support of the BlueBallRoom Dance Studio:
- Salem Community College Foundation
- LiveStrong Foundation - Annual DanceStrong Fundraiser
- BIGGS Museum
- Limen House - Amethyst Ball Fundraiser
- Hanby Elementary School
- AI DuPont Hospital for Children
- Ruffed Grouse Society
- Claymont Community Center
- American Heart & American Stroke Associations
- ARC of Chester County
- Variety - the children's charity
- Brandywine High School
- Forgotten Cats, Inc.
- Survivors of Abuse and Recovery (SOAR)
- Delaware College of Art and Design (DCAD)
- American Lung Association of Delaware
- The United Way of Delaware
- Padua Academy
- QUOTA International of Wilmington
- Habitat for Humanity
- First State Ballet Theatre
- Latin Amer Comm Center (LACC) kids dance program
- Children with Diabetes
- City of Wilmington's Pink & Black Ball For Cancer Survivors
- Sacred Heart Village
- Seasons of Respect